Search Box

Sunday, February 13, 2011

Constructive Suggestion

One of my very wonderful sisters phoned recently and was asking about what kinds of things she (and others long distance) could make and send to us.  I started to describe some of our simple projects and how easy they are to sew, knit or crochet.  She stopped me and said, "Hey, why don't you add those kinds of instructions to your website / blog, so others can participate!"

Hmmm, I think she's right.  In fact, I don't know why I didn't do something like this much sooner.  Thanks Patti!

While I'm at it, I will try to get better at doing regular posts.  After all, if I can do it on Facebook I can surely do it here, right?  Maybe it will help if I add this blog to my home pages.  That way I will see it each time I open my internet browser. 

Shalom y'all!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! I just saw your post on FB. I like it and the FB link sure did make it easier. Just talked to mom about buddying up to make a few blankets. She's on board too! I'll do the cutting and she'll do the sewing. It's supposed to rain all this next week, so maybe we'll get some done then. Looking forward to browsing your links. :-D